Death Blows by DD Barant

I love this book.

Loved it. And damn it… I’m stuck waiting until December for book 3.

(this is a series… some books work okay out of order-I don’t need to read in order, but these will work better that way, I think-the first one is Dying Bites)

The series is based on the idea that there are alternate worlds and an FBI profiler got pulled from our world into one where humans make up 1% of the population and golems, vamps and lycanthropes make up the other 99%.  Awesome, awesome books…

3 Replies to “Death Blows by DD Barant”

  1. This is definitely a great series. A really neat idea overall, and an ending that really surprised me in the last book. I can’t wait for the next one!

Comments are closed.