Not until 2016, but hey, the year is halfway over!
For the past few years, I’ve been stalking Barbara Vey and begging her to let me come to the Barbara Vey Reader Luncheon and I guess she tired of listening to me beg, because she finally said YES!
Next year, I’ll be there and you can be too! You can eat drink and be merry with me! Even sit with me…if ya wanna. But you have to order tix soon…as in, um…well, they go on sale tonight at midnight and I hear they sell out fast.
Squee…I’m excited! It’s April 29-May 1, 2016 in Milwaukee, WI.
Paid attendees get
- Keynote by New York Times bestselling author Eloisa James
- One hour meet & greet with the authors before lunch
- Lunch with an author
- Tote bag filled with books and other goodies sent by authors
- Gifts from your author
- Chance to win door prizes donated by authors
- $5 Gift Certificate to be used at Barnes & Noble book signing following lunch
- Opportunity to win raffle baskets
- Book signing event
And if you sign up to eat with me (limited # of readers), you get the questionable but amusing pleasure of my company. 😉