I’m terrible with promo.
I feel weird trying to talk about my books.
But I’m trying to do better…so I’ve lined up some things I’ll be doing online to help promote Through the Veil over the next couple of weeks.
I’ll be doing guest-blogs and/or interviews at the blogs. At Lora’s forum, I’ll be hanging out there chatting off and on, sharing excerpts, etc.
For those interested, I can be found @
Virtual Book Tour
- Lora Leigh’s forum June 2 & June 3
- Anne & Co at Let’s Gab on May 27
- The Book Binge on May 28
- Lucy Monroe’s Blog on May 30
- May’s Blog on June 2
- The Good, The Bad & The Unread (date TBA) June 4
Edited 5/27 to add in…
- Karen Scott/Azteclady interviews Shiloh Walker (TBA-probably 5.29)
- Stacy’s Blog (excerpt from Veil) Upcoming
- Laurie’s Laudanum (excerpt & guest blog) Upcoming
- Southern Sunshine 6/10
There will be excerpts. Various weirdness from inside my head. Some fun stuff. Hopefully. 😉
Also, we’ve got a winner for the double contest.
Chosen at random. Wouldn’t you know… Lori’s love for John Cusack won out.
I loved 1408…I am not a big horror fan, but this one had John Cusack in which meant that I must see it.
I really liked it and I agree with the weird scary thought.
We saw Untraceable when it first came and I thought that was a bit suspenseful.
Sorry, that I don’t have a scary movie suggestion, but I would love to be entered. Did I mention that I love John Cusack?
Yes, Lori. You mentioned it. 🙂 Email me @ shilohwalker at gmail.com.