1. In addition to reading romance, 90% read in other genres.
2. More than 60% graduated from college.
3. 25% graduated from post-grad.
4. Ages ranged from 17 to mid-sixties, with the majority in their 30-40s.
5. 50% are married or otherwise involved.
6. 43% have kids
7. Some of the responses came from….(this list isn’t inclusive)
- Teachers (I’m assuming Kindergarten thru High School) & Preschool Teachers
- College Professors
- Retail (ranging from cashier to manager)
- Loan officers
- Domestic Goddess * as a mom and wife seriously lacking in domestic skills, I’m in awe 😉 . *
- Office administration
- Office Assistants
- Event Management
- Small business owners
- Web designers/Website Owners
- Computer techs
- Writers… *G* Naturally. We have to read, too.
- College students
- Food Service Industry ~ all areas
- Business Systems Analysts
- Risk Analysts
- Newspaper editors
- Pharmacy Techs
*G* Gee… we’re a real typical bunch. And this is only a few of the careers mentioned in the survey.