for when I’ve got the blahs…
1. manicures… when I can find the time
2. using a cleaning lady. and actually, even though i should feel lazy that i don’t want to clean my house, this is technically a good thing. i have asthma and the cleaning products, even mild ones, aggravate me when i use them.
3. a long, hot bubblebath, complete with a glass of wine and a book
4. curling up in my chair with a quilt a friend made for me and the fireplace on.
5. laying in bed with a good book
6. ice cream from the cold stone creamery place
7. the DH and I going to our favorite Italian restuarant…without the kids
8. watching a movie at the theatre with my oldest daughter
9. going over to my mom’s house for chili in the winter
10. an unexpected back massage from the DH. He’s got goooood hands.
11. Rereading an old fave
12. finding a new fave
13. listening to music… LOUD…while I’m alone in the car
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
- PRACTiCAL CHiCK
- Jaci Burton
- Barbara H.
- amie stuart
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants