Updated on 7/1. Soooo…. I owe somebody a Sony Reader. The winner, Tracy A. email starting with tacor***@gm***, didn’t contact me within the specified amount of time, actually, I gave an extra 2 weeks. So a new winner’s name will be drawn and posted sometime in July. PEOPLE…when you enter my contests, it states, YOU MUST CHECK BACK TO SEE IF YOU WIN…
This is mostly a repost from the initial contest post found here. However, it’s going so well and I’m thrilled with it, so I’m sweetening the pot and adding in 2 $25 dollar GCs to the Sony Store for the lucky winner. So you’ll have a Sony Reader, and book money. Time’s running out though-you have to buy it before next Tuesday…5/12.
** Please add links to blogs at the initial contest post-the ones here will be included, but it’s easier for me to keep track if they are all in one place-thus, I’ve closed this post to comments. Also, um…please make sure you read the post. Just leaving a comment isn’t an entry.
No Longer Mine is now available… (EBOOK only right now… will eventually be in print)
Gee, I think I’ve mentioned a contest. Read on. )
One woman, one man, and a love that won’t let either of them go.
Born on the wrong side of the tracks and dealt a fair share of hardship, Nikki Kline never gives up a fight. Even when her reason to keep going is ripped from her, Nikki tries desperately to hang on. But when the man who broke Nikki’s heart comes back into her life she doesn’t know how much she can take. Especially since that man seems determined to win back her damaged heart.
Wade Lightfoot is a man who knows he’s made more mistakes than most. As much as he would like to repair the damage he’s done to those he loves, Wade also knows there is no going back. But when he sets out to put things right the last thing he’s prepared to find out is that he had a son. A son he’ll never get the chance to meet.
When the truth is out and all the old wounds are bared, it seems impossible that Nikki and Wade will find their way back to each other. But true love is an undeniable force that even past hurts can’t destroy.
This book has been previously published and has been revised from its original release.
Warning: This title contains heartbreaking tragedy, lies and deception, and a scorching passion that nothing can deny.
So here’s the deal.
And you can win this: (color optional)
- Buy it during the first two weeks of release ~between now and 5/12) and send me a copy of the receipt (block out all sensitive data) to contest4shiloh(at)gmail.com. Put PURCHASE ENTRY in the subject line. This will get you 100 entries into the contest.
- Have an active** blog? You can also blog about the contest. Once you blog about it, post a link here AND email me the link @ contest4shiloh(at)gmail.com. Put BLOG ENTRY in the subject line. (no facebook/myspace please**). This will you get 20 entries into the contest.
- For the no purchase option, you can send a postcard, limited to one per household, to Shiloh Walker POB 976 Jeff, IN 47131. These must be postmarked by 5/3/2010 to qualify. This will get you 1 entry into the contest. Deadline has passed for this entry method. Sorry!
Yeah, I know… the people who blog and/or buy have the best odds. But…well, that’s kind of how things work.
- You can enter all three ways if you choose.
- Yes, this contest is open to those outside the country-however, I realize the Sony Reader may not be ideal for international winners, and should an international winner be drawn, I do have an alternative in mind-however, that alternative will only be offered in the event an international winner is drawn.
- I reserve the right to delete suspicious entries.
- Do NOT post this contest to sweepstakes or contest sites. In the event this happens, I reserve the right to end the contest without drawing a winner and without giving away the prize.
- By entering any of my contests, you attest that you are eighteen, or the age of majority in your place of residence.
- It is your responsibility to check back and see if you’ve won. The winner’s name will be announced near the end of May to allow the mailed receipts time to arrive.
- One postcard entry per household. One entry per blog. If you have five active blogs and post it to all five, that’s cool and will net you 20 entries for each blog, provided you notify me. If you feel like buying five copies of No Longer Mine? Go for it. Just make sure you send me the appropriate documentation. It will get you 100 entries for each copy you purchase.
- And it dawned on me…yes, to get the 100 entries, you do have to purchase this revised version as the contest is to promote the new, revised, shiny, improved re-release.
- Read my disclaimer for the other rules.
For those who chose to blog, if you want to just post the cover & Sony pic and then link back here, that’s cool, or you can post everything between the (2) ________________
**Previously I have allowed people to enter using posts on myspace/facebook, etc, but because those pages ‘update’ so frequently, it’s very hard to check on those, and time consuming. Thus, I’m no longer going to use those for contest entries. I’m sorry!
**By active, I mean a blog that you already have up and going. One that goes live today doesn’t count. Sorry.
If your comment doesn’t show right away, don’t worry… my spam filter is pretty aggressive, but I’ll keep an eye on and pull out the comments that aren’t spam.