Carly Phillips made me do it. If I tagged you, blame her.
THE NEXT BIG THING BLOG HOP!
I answer some questions, tag some authors, you can find out about my stuff and maybe some other authors…sound good? Okay? Okay!
1. What the working title of your book?
Best Left Buried
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
Well…I can’t tell you that. It’s another small town idea…about secrets, death, murder. You know. Fun stuff.
3. What is the genre of the book?
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
For the hero? Paul Walker. The heroine…ah, that’s harder. Maybe Teresa Palmer…she’s a little younger than I really see the heroine, but the features are right.
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Girl moves into small town to get away from the wreck of her life, finds her new home to be a complete wreck and then things turn out to be an even bigger wreck when they are renovating find something nobody is prepared tucked away inside the house…and it doesn’t help that guy in charge of helping her fix up the house is completely sexy, completely to die for…and a former preacher who just makes her think very, very dirty thoughts.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency/publisher?
It’s coming out from my new publisher St. Martin’s.
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Still working on it…I don’t do drafts.
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Ummm…I dunno. My last romantic suspense was compared to Lisa Jackson and Linda Howard.
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I’m not telling…that would involve spoilers…
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
It involves lots and lots of secrets. Secrets upon secrets and nothing is as it seems.
NOW! I tag people!
Hmmm…I’m tagging…Charlene Teglia and that’s it… I tried a bunch of others, but things are crazy busy with the holidays and deadlines, and it just wasn’t working out. It’s supposed to be five, but oh well. If anybody else that wants to do it? Awesome! It’s late, people are crazy busy with the holidays and I’m worn out.