|Thirteen books I can’t part with
- Nora Roberts Donovan Legacy
- Nora Roberts Chesapeake Bay series
- Nora Roberts Irish Jewels trilogy (are you see a theme here?
- Jessica Hall. All of them.
- SL Viehl the Stardoc books and Blade Dancer
- my Little House of the Prairie set from when I was a kid
- Iris Johansen suspenses (her other stuff never did appeal to me)
- JD Robb series
- Stephanie Plum series
- Mercedes Lackey…particularly the Valdemar books
- Seraphim by Shelby Reed
- the Anita Blake books. Don’t care for Merry so much, and I don’t like the newer AB books. But 1-10? Must keep. Especially Blue Moon. love Blue Moon
- Linda Howard’s Son of the Morning
USE THE MR. LINKY FEATURE PLEASE!!!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Ever read a book by an author you normally like and find something that totally throws you out of it?
I had that happen recently and it sucks. It’s an author I like and I was looking forward to the book. (Nooooo… I’m not telling what book it is. You all are free to list your examples in comments but I try to avoid talking directly about a book unless I liked it).
But there was something in the book, something about the heroine and it changed the way I perceived her. I couldn’t like her anymore.
Not liking the heroine makes it hard to like the romance, doesn’t it? Ugh.