|Thirteen Things I do repeatedly…
1. Watch my kids play. They never cease to put a smile on my face. Hey, did you all know that baby pretzels grow up into grown up pretzels at night? The things you can learn from a five year old…
2. Procrastinate by blogging, checking email, web surfing… *G* There’s a reason I do most of my writing on my laptop. I refuse to hook it up to the internet because if I do…I’ll never get work done.
3. Leave the house, wonder if I locked the doors and turn around to go back and check them. I’d sometimes get a mile away and wonder if I locked the doors. Of course, I had, but it was this compulsion thing. So I had to go check. Then I realized the bratlet (my oldest daughter) was picking up on my little neurotic episodes and I had to quit.
4. Read the In Death series by JD Robb. I could read it a thousand times and I love it as much as the first time.
5. Read the Stardoc series by SL Viehl. Same reasons as above. I literally read my first Stardoc book to pieces and had to buy a new copy.
6. Pull up an idea that I started playing with years ago, a book I want to write, but it just never seems to be the right time. So I pull it up, look at it, read thru what I started, maybe change this or add a little of that, and then I save it for another rainy day. At this rate, I may finish it when I’m 60.
7. Hit the bookstores. Even though my TBR pile probably numbers into the hundreds, or higher, I can’t stop buying more books.
8. Email my agent/editor to ask if I had done this, or if I needed to do that, or this had shown up yet. One of these days, I’ll get organized and stop pestering them so much, but hey, what if they get lonely?
9. Hound friends for ARCS. So far, I’ve gotten pretty good at getting them out of Jaci Burton, JR Ward, Lora Leigh, Sunny, Mary Wine, Joey Hill and Shelby Reed. Well, a few others but I dunno if I’m allowed to tell about those. BTW, Joey, if you read this… bad girl! You corrupted Santa Claus!
10. Watch Law and Order: SVU. Whether I’ve seen the episode ten times or just one. I watch them over and over…
11. Take pictures. I love taking pictures. I
12. Go eat at Molly Malone’s, this little Irish pub/resturant we discovered a few months ago. I’m addicted. I keep wondering if they’d let me rent space there during the day.
13. Drive my husband crazy. On a regular basis. If I didn’t say or do something that made him shake his head and question my sanity (on a daily basis) he’d think I was seriously ill.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
6. Jaci Burton
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!